I deserve to be PM too: have all the qualifications!

Amer Durrani, a bright young Pakistani entrepreneur/professional wrote this and wanted it published and discussed. 

Why? that should be obvious.

"I am a Pakistani. I believe that I am special. I have no dignity. I have no shame. I have no principles. I feel righteous and obligated to only my own beliefs. I know what is right for everybody. I am a slave to tradition. I find common good and social courtesies outside my belief system to be alien concepts. I am a “free-loader”. I do not want to work for a living, let alone work hard. I want to score one big deal and make all the money I need. I maybe dying of hunger but will shirk work as I believe the society should feed me. I treat authority with contempt except my own. I believe that slaughtering anybody in the name of my beliefs is ordained. I am above all law as I believe in Allah! I believe that anyone who does not share my belief system has no rights. I have no concept of what is a public office. I want power, righteously or otherwise. I do not like sharing power. I do not value anybody’s life and consequently unknowingly do not value my own either! I believe in miracles. I have no desire to learn. I have no desire to understand. I therefore do not value education. I could go on and on, but you got an idea. You know where I am going with this. I therefore think I can do no wrong. I have never done any wrong. I deserve to be a Pakistani. I deserve being the Prime Minister, in fact!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comments on Zubair Iqbal’s “PAKISTAN’S CURRENT ECONOMIC CRISIS—AN IMPERFECT STORM"

The insanity of Our Economic Policy

Imperial Democracy